Become a Member
Conveniently Located in the HEART of Downtown Toronto
- Whether you walk, bike, drive or TTC around town - Berkeley street is centrally located and accessible for whatever mode of transport you use. With 2 24h streetcar lines around the corner, riding the rocket has never been easier.
- Both the Gardiner and the DVP are a short drive away to get you from one side of the city to the other in a timely manner.
- Many bars, cafes, restaurants, markets, grocery stores, and beautiful shops are all conveniently located within a 15 minute walk.
- Our Sociable Living locations scored 95 for Walkability on Walkscore.com !
|Downtown Toronto (Queen and Yonge) Travel time:
A culturally rich neighbourhood with classic Victorian charm
- Berkeley Street is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto and borders Corktown, Cabbagetown and Regent’s Park - all three communities that offer the best of the city by ways of food, culture and indoor/outdoor activities.
- In just a quick 15minute walk you are at Yonge and Dundas, where there are theaters, restaurants, and events happening everyday. The Eatons Centre is right there with the best urban shopping in North America. Down the street is The Financial District and The Entertainment District where the TIFF festival happens each year.
- Down the street is the historic Distillery District that is home to Toronto’s world famous Christmas Market, urban street art, and a handful of restaurants with fantastic patios and of course is home to one of Toronto’s best breweries - Mill Street Brewery.
- Additionally you can find the St. Lawrence Market within walking distance where you can buy almost anything - it has also been ranked The #1 Food Market in the WORLD!
Everything that you need all within a hop skip and a jump away from your front door
- Surrounding Berkeley Street are hospitals, athletic recreation facilities, markets, gyms, arts and culture, grocery stores, entertainment, shopping, restaurants, cafes.
- One of the main attractions of the Regent Park revitalization is the 2.8 acre Athletic Grounds. This dynamic recreational space features a refurbished hockey rink, a new basketball court, a new soccer/cricket pitch and a running track and is home to the PanAm games. There is also a state of the art new aquatics facility that is free for public use.